Welcome to CloudLounge!
CloudLounge is here to give you a crash course on cloud computing. If you’re confused by how cloud computing works, want to know how green the technology is, or don’t know the first thing about ‘the cloud’ we’re here to help!
Take a wander through CloudLounge to find out all about the history of clouds, the big issues surrounding them, and what projects are putting them to best use.
We hope you enjoy finding out more!
You could find here a selection of articles from GridCast and ISGTW websites.
iSGTW - cloud computing
GridCast - blogs about cloud computing
- Matteo Turilli and Federated Cloud Taskforce (11/04/2013)
- Suhaimi Napis from Universiti Putra Malaysia (28/03/2013)
- Clouds for society: growing momentum (01/03/2013)
- Cloud computing at the cutting edge of research in Europe (02/05/2012)
- Dealing with the Data Deluge: A silver lining is in the Cloud (24/04/2012)
- Video: Tom Fifield from NeCTAR at ISGC 2012 (29/02/2012)
- Arrival in Taiwan for ISGC 2012 (26/02/2012)
- Welcome to the International Symposium on Grids and Clouds 2012 (26/02/2012)
- Cloud computing in North and South America (24/02/2012)
- Interesting Discussions at CloudScape IV (24/02/2012)
- Preserving lifeline services in Japan on the cloud (24/02/2012)
- Why should I have to become a system administrator to use my application in the cloud? (24/02/2012)
- Cloud Policy, Big Data and the Long Tail of Science (24/02/2012)
- Staying safe in the cloud - security challenges at Cloudscape IV (23/02/2012)
- On the road to cloud interoperability – Cloudscape IV, Brussels (23/02/2012)